Thermometer model specially designed for nurses, including schools, nursing homes, and occasional clinical settings
- Same benefits and functionality of the TAT-5000
- Disposable cap, full sheath, or between-patient disinfecting wipe
- 3-year warranty
Temporal Thermometer for Nurses
The TAT-2000 forehead thermometer is a light-duty professional model intended for school nurses, nursing homes, businesses, and other occasional use clinical settings. It allows the choice of using disposable covers or cleaning between patients with a disinfectant wipe.
The TAT-2000 forehead thermometer is protected by a three-year warranty. Learn more about the TAT-2000 forehead thermometer capabilities for nurses outside hospital settings.
Latex-Free Disposable Caps
Fits all TemporalScanner thermometers using disposables.
Using the Disposable Caps:
- Apply cap by pushing onto the sensor head with fingers.
- Remove cap by pushing edge forward with thumb.
- Caps may be reused on the same patient.
- Disposable Covers and Sheaths may be reused on the same patient.
Over 100 Peer-Reviewed Published Papers, Abstracts, Letters on Temporal Artery Thermometry.
Learn about our Temporal Thermometers, the technology behind them, and what makes them so effective.
Professional Medical Product Support
Need to return an Exergen Professional Medical Product, click below or call 617-923-9900, Option #3.